I would like to confirm that this is a rendition of the TOYOTA FORTUNER GR SPORT in the imagination of digital artist Theotel, and is a facelift of the TOYOTA HILUX REVO GR SPORT that was launched in Australia. It is not related in any way to Toyota Motor Company.
For the TOYOTA FORTUNER GR SPORT you imagine, that can be done too. By adding a special decoration package or HILUX GR SPORT Australia face, it makes the car look even sportier. With the GR SPORT token
Currently, TOYOTA FORTUNER GR SPORT is launching in Thailand in August 2023 as a 2.8 GR Sport model, automatic transmission, four-wheel drive, 1,939,000 baht, with a focus on improving the newly tuned 2.8 GD Super Power engine, producing 224 hp (up 20 hp ..torque 550 Nm (50 Nm increase)
EXTRA TOYOTA FORTUNER GR SPORT IN THAILAND
- The newly tuned 2.8 GD Super Power engine produces 224 hp (up 20 hp) and 550 Nm of torque (up 50 Nm).
- 9-inch touchscreen supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto wirelessly
- Tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS)
- Drive with full energy with Monotube suspension to help absorb vibrations and increase driving performance.
- And even more special with GR-Sport decoration accessories such as Smart Key – Push start GR.
- Aluminum sports brake and accelerator pedals
- Brakes with red calipers
Things to do in HILUX GR SPORT Australia
- Ready to tune the power of the 2.8-liter 4-cylinder Turbo Diesel (1GD-FTV Hi) power plant to more than 224 hp at 3,000 rpm, increasing power by 10%.
- Torque increased to 550 Nm at 2800 rpm, torque increased by 10%.
- 6-speed automatic transmission
- Improved turbocharger and fuel injection control
- Adjust the wheelbase width, increasing the front by 140 mm and the rear by 155 mm.
- GR Sport “KYD Performance” front and rear suspension.
- Four-wheel disc brakes (front 338mm x 28mm, rear 312mm x 18mm)
- Red 338mm x 28mm four-piston fixed calipers up front
- 312mm x 18mm single piston float catch, red rear
- Equipped with KYB monotube shock absorbers with a larger piston diameter.
- New front grille, gloss black
- TOYOTA lettering on the front grille
- New front bumper design
- Side sills: 2 mm thick steel pipe, painted black.
- The black wheel arches are larger.
- Heavy duty hooks (two on back, red)
- 17-inch black “Dakar Style” aluminum wheels
- Bridgestone Dueler all-terrain tires size 265/65 R17
- The interior is black with the GR symbol
- GR Sport welcome symbol on the instrument panel during start-up
- GR Sport Sensor Button Cover
- Red seat belt, 5 positions
- Leather-wrapped rally-style steering wheel with shift paddles
- Steering wheel and headrest with GR logo
- Blue lighting for the instrument panel, door panels and other switches.
- Dashboard decoration “Technical grid”.
- 9 JBL speakers
- GR sports floor mats
Economy rate: 13.5 km/l TOYOTA FORTUNER GR SPORT Increases power: 224 hp Price: 1,939,000 baht
Actual photo of TOYOTA HILUX GR Sport 2.8 Turbo Diesel producing 221 hp Over 1600 bookings in Australia.
“Reader. Infuriatingly humble coffee enthusiast. Future teen idol. Tv nerd. Explorer. Organizer. Twitter aficionado. Evil music fanatic.”