‘Mae Cho Mafai’ has arrived and ‘Mae Cho Mafai’ is ready to present ‘Entertainment News’ now.
- 14 years is actually only once. After opening for sale a few days tickets for the concert “GOLF-MIKE BOUNCE TO THE FUTURE CONCERT” by the sister duo Golf-Pitchaya and Mike-Pirath are almost sold out! Impact Arena… deserves to be the first love of girls in the 2000s. If you miss it, you’ll miss it.
- To make dreams come true, Yod Bodyslam takes over a guitar manufacturing company called Y Sig., designing everything himself every step of the way. The volume has not been officially launched yet. There wasn’t even a guitar to try out, but it received so much customer interest that pre-orders skyrocketed. Anyone interested in the Model Y Sig.Rock&Play, please contact us and try out the guitar at i Guitar Music, Fortune store.
- 9th Anniversary Record label What The Duck (What The Duck) is gearing up to hold its first major concert at the “Heineken Silver Experience Presents What The Duck Family & Friends Party” on October 28 at the lakeside, Muang Thong Thani, from noon to noon. A night that brings together more than 100 artists. Besides raising the market for amazing people, tickets can be purchased from Eventpop: https://www.eventpop.me/s/family-friends-party
- YUNGBLUD (Young Blood) or Dominic Richards Harrison, new wave artist from England. Gear up for their Thailand debut at “YUNGBLUD Live in Bangkok” on Sunday, November 12 at Moonstar Studio. Buy tickets from Ticketmelon www.ticketmelon.com/very/veryliveyung blud.
- Eak, Eak, Eak, “Heart” status is no longer available! Banbon – Timfa, beautiful daughter
For late singer Win Thetema, the “Love” promoter took the opportunity to open up to her boyfriend outside the industry. By displaying sweet pictures of the couple’s sweet moments. In addition to writing a short caption, “Happy moments @sarot_pord”…oh…wonderful this work is for single people! I feel rather embarrassed. Sorry!
“Mother chur ma fai”
“Internet geek. Friendly coffee trailblazer. Infuriatingly humble musicaholic. Twitter fan. Devoted alcohol aficionado. Avid thinker.”