It’s “Saturday Saravan” time with writing that changes the mood and invites you to go to a reading event. And listen to the oldies for Saturday as always… On Saturday, October 14, 2023, there is something worth traveling to, something worth reading and listening to, something worth doing, please tune in.
- Although I did write a full invitation to the column last Sunday. But because this is a big task and it is very important to read books. To increase knowledge of the thoughts of the Thai people… I would like to put them in the headlines this Saturday again. To repeat that briefly, the 28th National Book Fair (Book Fair Thailand 2023) kicked off on Thursday, October 12. It will be open to serve readers until Monday, October 23 with more than one million books from 340 publishers and 930 booths in Hall 5-7, LG Level, Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre. Don’t forget to drag your bag to the subway to buy it as usual.
- He was invited to read a book and then invited to go to a big provincial event according to regulations, starting with the “Lai Ruea Fai Festival and Red Cross Exhibition” “Nakhon Phanom Province 2023” which will start next Friday, October 20th until Sunday, October 29th, end of the month. Meet the parade of 12 steamboats from 12 beautiful regions sailing along the Mekong River alongside Krathong Sai. Up to 25,000 naga eggs (towers) help increase the scenery several times. Meanwhile, don’t forget to shop for OTOP products in the province. And watch the various cultural performances on Sunthornwichit Road or the road along the Mekong River, Mueang District, Nakhon Phanom Province to benefit from the satisfaction of remembering Nakhon Phanom Province for a long time to come.
- From northeast to east to have a good time “Buffalo Running Tradition No. 152” in the playground in front of Mueang Chonburi District Office. Chonburi Province, which will also start next Friday, October 20. Ends on Saturday, October 28, one day less than in Nakhon Phanom… Come and join the buffalo race + chariot parade, Nong Nang Pan Na competition, little girl (left) competition, mascot competition, and water column climb. etc. Keep warming up before the special Saturday, October 28th “Buffalo Race Day” and a long parade of 13 beautiful merchandise wagons will finish.
- Back north again. This time, let’s stop in Chiang Mai, there will be an event “Kin Nuea FOOD&FUN, the 3rd Food and Music Festival” in the activity area in front of the Central Shopping Mall of Chiang Mai (CenFest), bringing together delicacies from more than 100 famous northern restaurants. Restaurants, including food, Rak Chow Diet still has only 3 days, October 14-15-16, where famous singers are lining up to sing, one person per day, starting with Von Von (October 14) and V Violet (October 15). ) and Phongsit Khamvi (October 16)
- This is news about “eating” as well, specifically for the “sweet lovers” of Krispy Kreme donuts, the old recipe is licensed as always…with that being said during the upcoming Halloween festival. Let’s join in the spooky action with cake collaps as we do best, this time in a group. “Scooby Dooby Donuts” is one of the naughty group that children love. 4 flavors are now available in different store branches. This collaboration lasts until October 31 only.
- It’s time to listen to old music now. News from Sala Chalermkrung. Let me know that Sunday October 29th later this month there will be a concert. “Jiw Tae Jaew” brings the songs of “Kru Jiw” Jiw Phichit to compete with “Kru Jaew” Sa-nga Aramphir, bringing together real Luk Krung singers to compete with real Luk Thung, such as Luk Krung including Wirat Yoothaworn (National Artist). , Winai Phanthorak (National Artist), Yishai Bunyayan, Nanthawan Mikiai Suwanpiasiri, Purava-Yada Aramvir, Ek Chokchai, Lok Thong Side led by Mai Kwanjit Sriprachan (National Artist), Yingyong Yudpo Ngam, Thutsapon Himavan, Rong Surya, Gomkwan Kanlaya, etc., Played by Chalermraj Band…Book your tickets now at Thai Grand Tickets, all branches.
- Usually when there is a book fair, we don’t try to recommend the final book. Because it will become nepotism Millions of books have been written, only 2-3… In conclusion, I went to buy, research and see in the shopping mall. Let’s go to Queen Sirikit’s National Convention, there’s still time until next Monday, October 23!
“Internet geek. Friendly coffee trailblazer. Infuriatingly humble musicaholic. Twitter fan. Devoted alcohol aficionado. Avid thinker.”