Central Pattana Group – Dusit Thani launches the Central Park brand and develops shopping malls and office buildings. The investment value is 20,000 million pounds
Ms. Walaya Chirathivat, President and CEO of Central Pattana said that Central Pattana as the developer of the mixed-use project “Dusit Central Park” in collaboration with Dusit Thani Group. Introducing the new brand “Central Park” with an investment value of 20,000 million baht to develop shopping malls and office buildings. The total project value of all four components is 46,000 million baht, and is ready for Bangkok’s upgrade. To become a world-class city
The new 6-star Dusit hotel in the first phase will open in the middle of next year.
CRC receives benefits from tourism recovery; first-quarter profit rises 75% to 2,312 million baht
“Central Patana is committed to pioneering the new retail landscape with our over 42 years of experience and joining forces within the Central Group which has created the country’s first department store and shopping mall. It has also expanded its business, developing over 200 projects in 18 countries around the world , in both Europe and Asia. This time, the development of the “Central Park” shopping center will create a “New Horizon” phenomenon of living in Bangkok. Just like major cities like Central Park in the heart of New York or Hyde Park in the heart of London.
The Dusit Central Park project falls under the “Here for Bangkok” concept with four strengths, the details of which are as follows:
1. Here with proven experience: With the Central Group successfully developing and managing leading retailers in Europe and Asia, making the global ecosystem a reality. The center of Patana creates landmarks everywhere. With the brand new Central Park Central Patana, the total investment value of 20,000 million baht will consist of two important components: a shopping mall and an office building.
- Central Park Shopping Centre On an area (GBA – gross built-up area) of 130,000 square metres, ready to open for service during the third quarter of 2025: combining curated expertise and Park Life to create The New Luxury, a new concept never seen before. By selecting the best things with Thailand’s leading brands and international brands, as well as bringing the essence of the indigenous heritage with its beautiful identity to be reflected in the architecture and interior design as well.
- Central Park office building On an area (GBA – gross building area) of 130,000 square meters. Ready to open in Q2 2025: The best and most convenient prestigious Grade A office space in Bangkok. It will be a global professional hub for global companies, responding to the challenges of social trends, a flexible workplace and striving for LEED Gold and WELL certification, with the environment and well-being in mind. In addition, it also offers a private terrace with views of Lumpini Park and a rooftop bar with a 360-degree view of Bangkok.
2. Here for maximum potential: It is the only mixed-use luxury development that has a major interchange station where the BTS and MRT main lines intersect, so it has accessibility. Seamless access to projects In addition, the target group is unique in terms of high purchasing power and lifestyle. Thus the establishment of the Central Park brand in the retail section next to Urban Park is the first complete upscale lifestyle center never seen before in the Silom area.
- Create a wealthy neighborhood : From the centre, the financial and business district is home to some of the country’s and the world’s leading companies. An ultra-luxury residential area with more than 17,000 units, luxury hotels with more than 6,500 keys, first-class office towers with a gross leasable area of 1.5 million square metres, and 47 embassies and consulates including leading universities, schools and hospitals.
- Potential customers : The project’s traffic is targeted at approximately 25 million people annually, and there will be regular high-quality traffic from people living within the project in ultra-luxury residences, hotels, and offices as well.
- International tourists : It aims to attract 10 million tourists annually to Central Park with experience in creating a global attraction and organizing world-class events, including experiences of various international brands, as has been successfully done at Central World.
3. Here for an unprecedented experience: With the spotlight on other mixed-use projects, hospitality meets retail, ready to create a comprehensive service platform that connects retail services and offerings to every part of the project.
- A space to explore life : Create more than 55,000 square meters of curated experience space for every lifestyle by selecting culture, arts and new global trends for Thailand, including collaborations. Collaborations with international brands and emerging Thai and international designers, including areas that will support active urban lifestyles, etc.
- Passionate culinary culture : Create a 25,000+ square meter dining destination that caters to each target group, from Street Food and Grab & Go that will connect and cater to mass commuters to experiential dining that will select dining experiences that will appeal to both Thais and Thais. Foreigners and tourists as well
4. Here for a luxurious quality of life: The highlight of the project is the 7-rai Rooftop Park, which provides large green space and good quality of life for city residents, and it answers the problem of multi-purpose use with amphitheater area for people to enjoy. Come meet, play music or show a small show, jogging track, treadmill, path in a downtown park, a space to gather and celebrate day and night, responds to people’s lifestyles and mindsets to be the center of a mindfulness community for people who care about well-being, having an active lifestyle and being open to experiences New.
It is also poised to create world-class events such as music and arts in the park, global celebrations and new movement events that reflect urbanization and meet people’s needs. In developing Central Park, Central Pattana used its expertise. In terms of project development including creating world-class experiences and marketing programs that brought success to every project everywhere, whether it was the first Big Data involving over 20 million people nationwide. Covering Bangkok’s wealth sector with more than 750,000 people, which will be of great benefit to tenants and planning extensive marketing, creating and putting together more than 1,000 events at global and national levels.
As for the Dusit Central Park project, it is a world-class mixed-use project in cooperation with Dusit Thani Public Company Limited and Central Patana Public Company Limited, with a total investment value for the entire mixed-use project in all its four components of 46,000 million baht, total area of 440,000 square meters on 23 rai of land, corner Silom Rama Road 4, consisting of Dusit Thani Bangkok, 39 floors, 257 rooms, ready to open in mid-2024; 130,000 sqm Central Park office building (GBA), ready to open in Q2 2025; Central Park Shopping Center (GBA) of 130,000 square metres, ready to open in the third quarter of 2025; The 50,500 square meter residences, divided into Dusit Residences priced at 40-300 million baht and Dusit Parkside priced at 12-90 million baht, are preparing to begin handing over rooms to customers gradually in late 2025.
“Reader. Infuriatingly humble coffee enthusiast. Future teen idol. Tv nerd. Explorer. Organizer. Twitter aficionado. Evil music fanatic.”