JCKH changed the shareholder structure after Apichai Taechaubon purchased a large amount of shares amounting to 836.59 million shares or 18% of JC Kevin Development, which led it to own 23.95% of the shares, becoming the largest shareholder No. 1 from 5.9499%. previously
Office of the Securities and Exchange Commission (second) Report pursuant to the Company’s Acquisition or Disposition of Securities Form (Form 246-2) received notice from the Company.Hospitality JCK Public limited company or JCKH Referenced on October 25, 2023 Mr. Apichai Taishubun Acquisition of 836,588,562 JCKH shares, representing 18.0041% of the company’s paid-up capital. Through the stock exchange trading system on the Big Lot Board by purchasing from JC Kevin Development Company Limited.
As a result, following the Transaction, Mr. Apichai Taishobun owns a total of 1,113,061,346 shares in JCKH, representing a proportion of 23.9540% Prior to the transaction, he owned 276,472,784 shares, representing 5.9499%.
Meanwhile, JCKH hasTellsStock Exchange of Thailand (SET) regarding the changeShareholder structure It’s like this:
- JC Kevin Development Company Limited, prior to the transaction, owned 836,588,562 shares or the current 18%.I don’t own shares
- Prior to entering into the transaction, Mr. Apichai Taishobun owned 276,472,784 shares, or 5.95%, and currently owns 276,472,784 shares. 1,113,061,346 shares or percentage 23.95%
In this regard, the change in the above-mentioned shares has no impact on the administrative and organizational structure of the company. The transaction of buying or selling securities for both investors is a transaction through the Stock Exchange of Thailand. It does not meet the criteria for submitting a tender offer
Incidentally, JCK Hospitality Public Company Limited or JCKH operates an agricultural and food processing business.
Structure of the top ten shareholders as of September 28, 2023
- JC Kevin Development Company Limited owns 18.00% of the shares.
- Mr. Atthawt Taishubun owns 8.50% of the shares.
- Mr. Apichai Taishobun owns 5.95% of the shares.
- Thailand Securities Depository Co., Ltd. for depositors owns 5.84% of the shares.
- Mr. Nabao Taishubun owns 5.00% of the shares.
- Mr. Chotiwit Taechaubon owns 5.00% of the shares.
- Thai NVDR Limited owns 3.02% of the shares.
- Mr. Nachchapong Peeradechaphan owns 2.97% of the shares.
- Ms. Thanapappa Cholasaivaan owns 2.13% of the shares.
- Ms Kulethewa Chutiwistraat owns 1.79% of the shares.
“Reader. Infuriatingly humble coffee enthusiast. Future teen idol. Tv nerd. Explorer. Organizer. Twitter aficionado. Evil music fanatic.”