A government spokesperson said the government has taken steps to provide relief to Thai workers. RETURN FROM ISRAEL RELEASES A MESSAGE The High Commission in Tel Aviv will return by evacuation flights to the meeting point today at 5:00 p.m.
On November 1, Prime Minister’s Office Spokesperson Tsai Watcharong revealed a message from the Royal Thai Embassy in Tel Aviv that Thai workers in Israel want to return to Thailand. Arrive at InterContinental Tel Aviv Hotel at 5:00pm on 1 November 2023 with evacuation flights (local time in Tel Aviv, 5 hours behind Thailand). From now on Thai immigration should not use charter flights. Depends on the number of immigrants
A spokesman for the Prime Minister’s Office said the Royal Thai Embassy in Tel Aviv issued a message indicating that Thai workers in Israel wanted to return on an evacuation flight. Arrive at the InterContinental Tel Aviv Hotel on November 1, 2023 at 5:00 p.m. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs explains that Thai evacuation flights will continue after this. But it may not be a charter. If there are some to be considered from the number of settlers, the charter cannot be ejected. Thai workers willing to return on their own can also cover flight expenses as per government policy.
At the same time, the government spokesperson clarified the information of the Ministry of Labor regarding the benefits under the relief measures. For those returning from Israel there will be a bus that will take you to the Mo Chit bus terminal. To make it easier for Thais to return to their hometowns, those who buy their own return air tickets will receive benefits under the relief measures.
The Ministry of Labor is open for Thai workers returning from Israel to submit a claim for reimbursement of travel expenses to Thailand from October 7, 2023. Claims for expenses from unrest in Israel must be documented through documents and proof of expenses. From October 7, 2023
The core piece can be submitted here Labor Help Center and Ministry of Labor 1st Floor, Midmaitri Road, Tin Tang District, Bangkok and follow the state of unrest in Israel in the region. It can be submitted to the Provincial Labor Office in each province across the country
1. Boarding pass or flight ticket/receipt or payment document
2. Copy of Identity Card
3. Copy of passport/travel document
4. Copy of service recipient’s bank passbook
A spokesperson for the Prime Minister’s Office noted that the Cabinet Resolution (October 31, 2023) approved the loan program for workers returning to Thailand (Israel) and approved the budget limit, totaling 1,200 million baht from the annual expenditure budget. Thai workers returning to Thailand to alleviate their suffering with enough liquidity to start their businesses. Or get rid of the debt burden
Mother Worker Return Loan Scheme (Israel)
– Its purpose is to pay debts for working in Israel. and/or to invest in a business (According to data from the Ministry of Employment, as of September 2023, 25,887 mother workers went to work in Israel)
– Those who go to work in Israel must be 20 years old and not more than 60 years old when combined with the age of the borrower and the length of time the loan has been paid (approximately 12,000 cases).
– Government Savings Bank and BAAC backed loans totaling 2,000 million baht / not exceeding 150,000 baht per loan. Customers pay interest at 1 percent per annum. Government pays interest at 2 percent per annum / maximum repayment period not exceeding 20 years, no repayment principal in 12 installments.
– The loan application period is from the date of Cabinet’s decision (31 October 2023) – 30 June 2024 or until the project budget is reached.
– Total budget not exceeding 1,200 million baht, divided
(1) Compensation for damages caused by 100 percent non-performing loans (NPLs) for NPLs not exceeding 20 percent of the total authorized credit limit. A total of 400 million baht (2,000 million baht
(2) cover the approved credit limit for a period of 20 years at an interest rate of 2 percent, totaling 800 million baht (2,000 million baht. 400 million baht
“The Prime Minister understands the situation of all Thai workers is of great concern. And Thai workers in Israel should consider it carefully. Therefore, he has ordered all relevant agencies to provide measures and work to help Thai workers. Another issue of concern to the Prime Minister is that returnees to Thailand should find work quickly. A line of work where you can grow to be good and useful, said Mr. Chai.
“Avid gamer. Social media geek. Proud troublemaker. Thinker. Travel fan. Problem solver.”