vivo Y27s, a new smartphone under the vivo Y27 series, has been launched in Indonesia. The design of the device has smooth edges. On the side of the device there is a power button and a fingerprint scanner. It has IP54 water and dust resistance standards, and the screen uses a 6.64-inch wide LCD panel with FHD+ resolution and a maximum refresh rate of 90 Hz, and the slotted design is a perforated screen. There is an 8-megapixel front camera.
While the rear camera is equipped with two cameras, consisting of a 50-megapixel main camera and a 2-megapixel depth camera, the internal specifications are supported by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 chipset, while the 5000 mAh battery supports fast charging via a 44-watt cable.
Vivo Y27s specifications
- Machine size: 164.06 x 76.17 x 8.17 mm.
- Weight: 192 grams
- Display: LCD, 6.64 inches wide, FHD+ resolution (2388 x 1080 pixels), refresh rate up to 90 Hz, adjustable brightness up to 650 nits.
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 octa-core, 6nm
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR4x
- ROM: 128/256GB UFS 2.2, add a MicroSD card up to 1TB
- Operating system: Funtouch OS 13 based on Android 13
- 2 rear cameras with LED flash light
– The main camera is 50 megapixels, f/1.8 lens aperture
– 2-megapixel depth camera, f/2.4 lens aperture
- The front camera is 8 megapixels, f/2.0 lens aperture
- Network: Supports 4G LTE / 3G / 2G networks, dual Nano SIM.
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 2.4/5GHz, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, OTG, USB Type-C port
- Battery: 5000 mAh, supports 44W fast charging
Initially, the vivo Y27s was launched and sold in Indonesia. There are two colors to choose from: green and black. The price is IDR 2,399,000 or approximately 4,400 baht. In Thailand, we still have to wait for more news.
“Unapologetic communicator. Wannabe web lover. Friendly travel scholar. Problem solver. Amateur social mediaholic.”