Mr. Athavon Rirkphepon, CEO and Chairman of PTT Public Limited or PTT, reported through the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET) that on October 16, 2023, there was a resolution approving the appointment of Mr. Phongsathorn Thaweesin as a director with the authority to sign the company’s binding. The list of directors authorized to sign the company’s binding agreement is as follows:
(1) Mr. Atthaphon Rakbiboon, Chairman, signing and placing the company seal.
(2) Mr. Chatuporn Borspat and Mr. Phongsathorn Thaoysin, these two directors sign together. And put the company seal
In this regard, PTT will continue to record changes in the list of directors authorized to sign. To the Business Development Department of the Ministry of Commerce.
Biography Mr. Phongsathorn Thaoysin, currently 63 years old.
Bachelor of Science (Petroleum and Natural Gas Engineering), Pennsylvania State University, USA
Current Director/Chairman of ERM Committee, PTT Public Limited.
– October 1, 2020 – September 30, 2021 CEO PTT Exploration and Production Public Limited or PTTEP
– October 1, 2018 – September 30, 2021 Director of PTT Exploration and Production Public Company Limited
– From January 1, 2019 to September 30, 2020, PTT Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer, Upstream Oil and Natural Gas Business Group, serves as seconded CEO and President of PTT Exploration and Production Limited (Public)
– January 1, 2019 – September 30, 2020 Director/CEO and President of PTT Exploration and Production Public Limited.
– October 1, 2018 – December 31, 2018 Director/CEO of PTT Exploration and Production Public Limited.
– From October 1, 2018 to December 31, 2018, Executive Vice President of PTT, serves as secondment to the position of CEO of PTT Exploration and Production Public Company Limited.
“Reader. Infuriatingly humble coffee enthusiast. Future teen idol. Tv nerd. Explorer. Organizer. Twitter aficionado. Evil music fanatic.”