The war between Israel and Hamas is on its 60th day since Hamas occupied Israel. On October 7, 2023, Israel retaliated with a heavy assault on Gaza, capturing approximately 240 hostages. It has resulted in the deaths of at least 15,900 Palestinians.
- The Israeli army has announced that Israeli forces have surrounded the largest Palestinian refugee camp in the northern Jabaliya refugee camp in the Gaza Strip. Hamas reportedly used the Jabaliya refugee camp as a base of operations.
- The Israeli military continues to carry out airstrikes on southern Gaza, including the central city of Khan Younis, where some Palestinians have fled. After the Israeli army ordered the Palestinians to evict Khan Yunis. Because they were preparing to send ground troops to occupy the city.
- Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, Director-General of the World Health Organization Post a message on the X platform or the original Twitter. Ask Israel to rescind order calling on WHO to exchange medical supplies Leave southern Gaza within 24 hours as Israel prepares to send ground troops into southern Gaza.
- Yoav Galant, Israel’s Defense Minister warns: Israeli army will attack without stopping. Attacks Hamas targets in southern Gaza Strip. Heavier than operations in the north
- Palestinian telecommunications company Patel said telecommunications services in Gaza were cut again on Monday.
- Israeli officials say the Israeli military has so far located the locations of more than 800 Hamas underground tunnel entrances and destroyed 500 of them.
- Neither UNICEF nor the United Nations Children’s Fund said any district in Gaza was safe, while the World Health Organization warned that the situation in Gaza was worsening by the hour.
“Avid gamer. Social media geek. Proud troublemaker. Thinker. Travel fan. Problem solver.”