The Athletic newspaper has ranked the 20 best stadiums in the English Premier League, and it seems that Tottenham Stadium occupies first place, while Manchester United occupies third place.
The Athletic, a reliable British media outlet, has ranked the top 20 stadiums in the English Premier League and described Tottenham Hotspur Stadium as the best in the Premier League. The rankings are based on four criteria: 40% of the score is based on the match experience – the view from the stands, suitability of infrastructure, 25% is the match atmosphere, and 20% is the accessibility of the stadium by means of transport. . Location, 15% beauty, stadium design, history and other intangible values
Sitha did not encourage the 10,000 baht digital money, but she had to listen to people’s voices.
Manchester City closes the city and celebrates 3 championships in the rain.
Paul Mitchell is the reason the Glazer family chose to sell Manchester United shares to Sir Jim
Newcastle’s St. James’ Park came in second place, Old Trafford Stadium came in third, while Liverpool’s Anfield Stadium came in fifth place, along with Manchester’s Etihad Stadium. The defending champions, City, are in 11th place, while Bournemouth’s Vitality Stadium is in last place.
20 Premier League stadiums ranked by The Athletic
1. Tottenham Hotspur Stadium (Tottenham Hotspur)
2. St. James Park (Newcastle)
3. Old Trafford (Manchester United)
4. Emirates Stadium (Arsenal)
5. Anfield (Liverpool)
6. Molineux Stadium (Wolverhampton)
7. Villa Park (Aston Villa)
8. GTEC Community Stadium (Brentford)
9. Stamford Bridge (Chelsea)
10. London Stadium (West Ham)
11. Etihad Stadium (Manchester City)
12. City Ground (Nottingham Forest)
13. Bramall Lane (Sheffield United)
14. Goodison Park (Everton)
15. Craven Cottage (Fulham)
16. AMEX Stadium (Brighton)
17. Turf Moor (Burnley)
18. Selhurst Park (Crystal Palace)
19. Kenilworth Road (Luton)
20. Vitality Stadium (Bournemouth)
“Typical food guru. Problem solver. Devoted beer practitioner. Professional reader. Baconaholic.”