Thanong referred to the negotiations, and the US Secretary of State is pushing Saudi Arabia and the UAE to change their position. After not agreeing to measures to punish Israel. At the Arab League meeting, both countries wanted to leave the influence of the United States.
Date: November 14, 2023 Mr. Thanong Khanthong, international news expert Participating in the dialogue on the “Khun Khoon Khao” program broadcast on “News One” satellite channel on the topic “The Israeli war: Saudi Arabia and the UAE are betraying Palestine”
Mr Thanong said at one point a meeting of the 57-nation Arab League and the Organization of Islamic Cooperation agreed to condemn Israel. But the topic is more important and deeper. These are five calls for strict sanctions against Israel.
1. Preventing the use of American military bases in the Arab world to supply weapons to Israel.
2. Canceling Arab diplomatic, economic, security and military relations with Israel.
3. Threatening to use Arab oil and economic influence to pressure Israel to stop the invasion of Gaza.
4. Preventing Israeli civil aviation from operating in Arab airspace.
5. Immediate formation of a committee of Arab ministers who will travel to New York, Washington, Brussels, Geneva, London and Paris. To communicate the requirements of the Arab Summit to end the Israeli aggression on Gaza
It is believed that these five proposals should be supported by a Shiite, not a Sunni, because the five countries that did not agree are Saudi Arabia, the Emirates, Jordan, Egypt, Morocco, and Mauritania.
The two main countries are Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, both of which are the main pillars of BRICS expansion. Mr. Antony Blinken, Secretary of State of the United States, I do not know how to negotiate, even though Saudi Arabia and the UAE want to leave the influence of the United States. But when it came to this, he backed down. To be a somewhat neutral position, although Saudi Arabia previously cut the negotiation channels to restore Israel, but it requires decisive sanctions against Israel. It turns out that these two countries do not get along. As a result, this meeting was a failure. There hasn’t been any really radical version.
“Subtly charming student. Pop culture junkie. Creator. Amateur music specialist. Beer fanatic.”