The universe or cosmos consists of stars and visible matter. As well as electromagnetic radiation and familiar forms of energy. This represents only about 5% of the universe, and the remaining 95% is thought to be invisible dark matter. Except for its danger, the other thing is dark energy, which is a mysterious force. It plays a role in causing the universe to expand rapidly. That is, dark matter and dark energy, and it has a hidden effect on the shape and arrangement of galaxies and galaxy clusters.
Recently an astronomer from the European Space Agency published the first images from the Euclid Space Telescope, which just opened last month. July to examine billions of galaxies no more than 10 billion light-years away in detail, and uncover the secrets of dark matter. Including dark energy, the image is characterized by extraordinary clarity and breadth. It is a testament to the Euclid Telescope’s ability to scan large areas of the sky that it is incredibly clear.
The Euclid Space Telescope captured a large image in less than an hour. More than 100,000 galaxies were captured in the first image taken by this telescope of the Perseus galaxy cluster. Including galaxies that have faded or have never been seen before, they appear in the images, and examples of published images include the following: Globular cluster NGC 6397, Horsehead Nebula It is a dark nebula in the Orion constellation. It is home to a stellar nursery, the featureless galaxy NGC 6822, and the hidden galaxy IC 342.
“Reader. Infuriatingly humble coffee enthusiast. Future teen idol. Tv nerd. Explorer. Organizer. Twitter aficionado. Evil music fanatic.”