Huawei launched another model from the HUAWEI nova 11 series in China, the HUAWEI nova 11 SE, which is a smartphone with a smooth-edge design and a 6.67-inch wide OLED screen with FHD+ resolution and a refresh rate of up to 90 Hz, along with 3 rear camera screens with a resolution of up to 100 megapixel camera and a 4500 mAh battery that supports 66W fast charging.
Huawei Nova 11 SE specifications
- Machine size: 162.39 x 75.47 x 7.39 mm
- Weight: 186 grams
- Display screen: OLED, measuring 6.67 inches, with FHD+ resolution (2400 x 1080), refresh rate up to 90 Hz.
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 (Unconfirmed)
- ROM: 256/512 GB
- Operating system: Harmony OS 4.0
- 3 rear cameras with LED flash
– The main camera is 100 megapixels, f/1.9 lens aperture
– 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera, f/2.2 lens aperture
– 2-megapixel macro camera, f/2.4 lens aperture
- The front camera is 32 megapixels, f/2.45 lens aperture
- Network: Supports 4G LTE / 3G / 2G networks, dual Nano SIM.
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 2.4/5GHz, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, USB Type-C port
- Biometric security system: on-screen fingerprint scanning, face scanning
- Battery: 4500 mAh capacity, supports fast charging via a 66W cable
Initially, the Huawei nova 11 SE was launched and sold in China before anyone else. There are 3 colors to choose from: green, black and white, with a starting price of 1,999 yuan, which is about 9,800 baht on sale in other regions. We still have to wait and watch.
“Unapologetic communicator. Wannabe web lover. Friendly travel scholar. Problem solver. Amateur social mediaholic.”