Among the new stocks (IPO) in 2023 at this time, there are more than 30 securities, including 11 securities with 9 well-known stock experts joining to invest in IPO stocks this year, including Dr. Paipun Siriwatana, Sia Yak-Weichai Watcherapong, Sia Pong Watchara Kaewsawang, Hong Sathaporn Ngam Ruangvong, Sia Po Sompong Chonkadedamrongkul, Dr Phongsak Thamthatachari, Sora Kanitawikul, Naris Ngamabichon, Athawat Sirisitthongchai (Boy Thaprachan)
1. Master Master Style General Co., Ltd 3 stock experts found: Dr. Phongsak Tamachari 5.21% (Holding No. 3), Mr. Sora Kanitawikul 1.99% (Holding No. 6), Dr. Paipun Siriwathana 1.32% (Holding No. 9), and Mr. Rawiwat Machamadon 49.22% (Holding No. 1). ) (Book closing information as of August 30, 2023), engaged in the business of managing a full-service cosmetic surgery clinic, Mr. Ra Wiwat Machamadon is the CEO and Director
MASTER entered first day trading January 25, 2023, IPO price 46.00 baht, price-to-earnings value 36.69 times, market capitalization 11,040.00 million baht, first day trading closed at 69.00 baht or +50.00%, last November 10, 2023, closed at 47.50 baht, IPO price changed to 1.75 baht or +3.26%, P/E 39.58 times, market capitalization 12,539.98 million baht, high and low 83.18/41.50 baht.
2. NTSC Nutrition SC Public Company Limited Two stock experts found: Dr. Phongsak Thammatatare 7.55% (Holding No. 4), Soura Kanitawikul 5.00% (Holding No. 5) and Mr. Suradet Ekabanyasakul 30.00%, Holding No. 1 (book closing data as of March 14, 2023) Business Import, production and distribution of raw materials, additives and additives in human food and animal feed managed by Ms. Bachar Ekpanyasakul, Chairman of the Executive Committee, CEO, Director.
NTSC entered first day trading February 9, 2023, IPO price 26.25 baht, P/E 34.06 times, market capitalization 2,625.00 million baht, first day trading closed at 37.00 baht or +40.95%, last on November 10, 2023, closed at 14.60 Baht, changed from IPO price of 11.65 baht or -44.38%, P/E 23.54 times, market capitalization 1,460.00 million baht, high/low 46.75 / 11.70 baht.
3. BVG Blue Venture Group Public Limited Two stock experts found: Sia Pu-Sompong Chonkadeedamrongkul 4.15% (holding No. 2), Hong Sathaporn Ngamruangvong 1.07% (holding No. 7), and has Thai Reinsurance Public Company Limited 65.00%, holding No. 1 (book closing information as of From August 24, 2023), businesses provide platform services and applications. To manage the motor insurance business (“EMCS”), Ms. Nawarat Wongtherat CEO, Director
BVG entered first day trading February 17, 2023, IPO price 3.85 baht, P/E 32.06 times, market capitalization 1,732.50 million baht, first day trading closed at 6.50 baht or +68.83%, last on November 10, 2023, closed at 3.90 Baht, changed from IPO price of 0.05 baht or +1.30% P/E value equals market capitalization of 1 million baht, high/low price of 9.40 / 3.78 baht.
4.PRTR PRTR Group is a public limited company 2 stock experts found: Atthawat Sirisitthongchai (Boy Tha Phratchan) 4.08% (Holding No. 6), Dr. Pongsak Thamthatachari 3.05% (Holding No. 9), Jay Mart Public Company Limited 15.00% (Holding No. 2) and Ms. Resara Charounpanich 16.35% Holding No. 1 (Book) Final statements as of March 30, 2023), Employee Recruitment and Human Resource Management Services business, Ms. Resara Charounpanich, CEO, Director
PRTR entered first day trading March 15, 2023, IPO price 7.20 baht, P/E 21.37 times, market capitalization 4,320.00 million baht, first day trading closed at 10.10 baht or +40.28%, last on November 10, 2023, closed at 5.20 . Baht, changed from IPO price of 2.00 baht or -27.78%, P/E 15.13 times, market capitalization 3,120.00 million baht, high/low 10.80 / 5.20 baht.
5. MGC Millennium Group (Asia) Public Company Limited 2 stock experts found: Sia Pong Watchara Kaewsawang 1.08% (Holding No. 8), Boy Thaprachan 1.07% (Holding No. 9), and Tham Holdings Company Limited 51.00% Holding No. 1 (closed book as of Apr 21, 2023), A holding company that manages an entire business in the automotive industry. Including private jet charter company, Mr. Sanhavut Thamchuanwiria CEO, Director
MGC entered first day trading April 26, 2023, IPO price 7.95 baht, P/E 16.60 times, market capitalization 8,904.00 million baht, first day trading closed at 8.90 baht or +11.95%, last on November 10, 2023, closed at 6.80 . Baht, changed from IPO price of 1.15 baht or -14.46%, P/E 12.08 times, market capitalization 7,616.00 million baht, high/low 10.40 / 6.05 baht.
6.TPL Thai Parcel General Company Limited Two stock experts found: Mr. Sura Kanitawikul 3.82% (Holding No. 3), Dr. Phongsak Thamthatachari 1.91% (Holding No. 6), and Ms. Wasa Chinnawicharana 35.88% Holding No. 1 (Information book closed on June 27, 2023), Business: Business operators who provide delivery services of goods or items in Thailand for both business sector. and the general public, including cash-on-delivery service, Mr. Khumsahabob Nuttayakul, CEO, Director
First day of trading June 30, 2023, IPO price 3.30 baht, P/E 69.09 times, market capitalization 1,729.20 million baht, first day trading close 2.22 baht or -32.73%, last on November 10, 2023, close at 1.48 baht, change From the price: IPO is 1.82 baht or -55.15%, P/E 37.25 times, market capitalization 775.52 million baht, high/low price 7.25/1.42 baht.
7.COCOCO Thai Coconut Public Company Limited One stock expert found, Sia Pu-Sompong. Chonkadeedamrongkul 1.59% (holding No. 9), and Chao-Aree Holding Company Limited 29.93%, holding No. 1 (book closing information as of November 3, 2023), produces and distributes coconut milk and coconut water. Pet food and health food including cheese and butter from plant proteins, Mr. Worawat Chipinklew CEO & Managing Director, Director
First day of trading September 14, 2023, IPO price 5.50 baht, P/E 20.79 times, market cap 8,085.00 million baht, first day trading close 7.90 baht or +43.64%, last November 10, 2023, closed at 8.15 baht, Change from IPO price is 2.65 baht or +48.18%, P/E 27.76 times, market capitalization 11,980.50 million baht, high/low 10.60 / 7.70 baht.
8. SAV Samart General Aviation Solutions Co., Ltd 2 stock experts found: Mr. Sathaporn Ngamruangphong 0.79% (Holding No. 6), Mr. Watchara Kaewsawang 0.42% (Holding No. 9), Samart U-Trans Limited 60.00% Holding No. 1 (Book closing information as of (October 17, 2023) The holding company’s business has one subsidiary, Cambodia Air Traffic Services Limited, which controls air traffic throughout Cambodia’s airspace alone, Mr. Terachai Phongvanna Ngam, President and Director
First day of trading September 26, 2023, IPO price 19.00 baht, P/E 56.66 times, market cap 12,160.00 million baht, first day trading closed at 15.30 baht or -19.47%, last November 10, 2023, closed at 15.40 baht, change from price IPO is 3.60 baht or -18.95%, P/E 36.48 times, market capitalization 9,856.00 million baht, high/low 19.10 / 15.10 baht.
9.TAN Thanajira Retail Corporation Public Limited 5 stock experts found: Mr. Naris Ngamapichon 1.00% (Holding No. 2), Mr. Sora Kanitawikul 0.84% (Holding No. 3), Mr. Sathaporn Ngammuangvong 0.83% (Holding No. 4), Pongsak Tamachari 0.83% (Holding No. 5), Mr. Sompong Chonkadedomrongkul 0.50% (Ownership No. 8), and Mr. Thanavong Jerapanichkul 74.15% owns No. 1 (book closing information as of October 17, 2023), the retail business of lifestyle and fashion products from 3 foreign brands, including Pandora. Marimekko, Cath Kidston, and Mr. Thanavong Jerapanichkul, Chairman of the Executive Board, Chief Executive Officer, Director
First day of trading October 18, 2023, IPO price 16.50 baht, P/E 36.40 times, market capitalization 4,950.00 million baht, first day trading close 16.40 baht or -0.61%, last November 10, 2023, close at 16.60 baht, change from IPO price is 0.10 baht or +0.60%, P/E 31.35 times, market capitalization 4,980.00 million baht, high/low 17.80 / 14.00 baht.
10. NAM Namwiwat General Medical Company Limited 1 stock expert found, namely Sia Yak – Wichai Vachiraphong 1.00% (Ownership No. 9), Mr. Wirot Chaithokkiat 26.61%, Owner No. 1 (book closing information as of October 25, 2023), Business Characteristics Production, Import and Distribution Business Products, Tools and Equipment Medical Cleaning and Sterilization of Medical Equipment Mr. Wirut Chitokiat CEO, Director
First day trading October 31, 2023, IPO price 7.70 baht, P/E 29.84 times, market capitalization 5,390.00 million baht, first day trading closed 6.65 baht or -13.64%, last November 10, 2023, closed at 6.15 baht, change from price IPO is 1.55 baht or -20.13%, P/E 19.81 times, market cap 4,305.00 million baht, high/low 7.90/6.00 baht.
11.ETL Euro Asia Total Logistics General Limited We found 3 stock experts: Dr. Phongsak Thamthatachari 0.81% (holding #6), Mr. Sora Kanitawickul 0.66% (holding #7), Mr. Watchara Kayewsawang 0.56% (holding #10), and there is a company called Y. Public Limited Company with 36.86% Holds 1st Position (Book Closing Data as of October 27, 2023), Integrated Cross-Border Shipping Business, Mr. Lee Yik Cher, Executive Director of Administration, Committee
First day of trading 1 November 2023, IPO price 1.68 baht, P/E 17.67 times, market capitalization 1,041.60 million baht, first day trading close 1.30 baht or -22.62%, last 10 November 2023 closed at 1.20 baht, change from IPO price is 0.48 baht or -28.57%, P/E 11.97 times, market cap 744.00 million baht, high/low 1.43/1.19 baht.
However, there are still 2-3 other stocks in which popular investors participate in share ownership, such as SCL and S.CL Motor Parts Public Company Limited, with Mr. Somphote Ahunai (EA) occupying the sixth position. He owns 1.40% and ORN Ornsirin Public Holding Company Limited is owned by Mr. Abhishit Srivaddhanaprabha (heir to King Power) who is in ninth position and owns 0.33%, etc.
“Reader. Infuriatingly humble coffee enthusiast. Future teen idol. Tv nerd. Explorer. Organizer. Twitter aficionado. Evil music fanatic.”