Over the Halloween weekend, Blizzard announced that the strength loss had reached five Monitor 2 Heroes ahead of the Season 2 update previously scheduled for December.
in Latest official on his site Monitor 2 forumAnd the Note and watch Community Manager Andy Belford announced that five champions will receive fewer rewards for their heroic tricks on November 15. They eat Gremlin de Fa, the hacker girl Sombra and the furry wizard, Kiriko.
Before these nerfs, it was Monitor 2 Male team, in On October 13th on Blog, that no changes will be made to the characters until the second competitive season. In the post, Blizzard notes that while some heroes perform better than others, “there is no overall power level for a hero far from our goals.” The only exception at the time was Zarya’s new ability to choose where to place each of the particulate barriers, which the team said they will be watching closely for “potential changes next season”.
However, this is now Monitor 2 no longer suffers from DDoS attacks And the Corrupt download timesand his Full list of playable charactersBlizzard decided to roll out some early cuts to the five heroes mentioned to bring “some tactical tweaks” to the game. Here are the warnings coming to these heroes:
- Maximum ammo reduced from 30 to 24
- Shuriken damage reduced from 29 to 27
- Barrier duration reduced from 2.5 to 2 seconds
- Barrier cooldown increased from 10 to 11 seconds
- Fusion Cannon spread increased from 3.5 to 3.75
- Boosters impact damage reduced from 25 to 15
- Hack ability lockout duration reduced from 1.75 to 1.5 seconds
- Hacked enemies are no longer valid targets for hacking for the duration of the effect
- Hacked damage multiplier reduced from 40 to 25%
- Swift Step invulnerability duration reduced from 0.4 to 0.25 seconds
Overall, these nerfs aren’t detrimental to the way each of these heroes play, but it will make them a little less deadly in Overwatch 2’s 5v5 matches compared to how they’re playing now. So if you’re wanting to get some more W’s under your belt with these heroes before they get hit with Kryptonite, now’s the time.
“Our current goal is to publish these changes in an upcoming update on November 15, 2022,” Belford wrote. “If this plan changes, we’ll make sure to update you here.” “For those who want a preview of how these changes will play out, check out the Overwatch League Playoffs on October 30th.”
“Unapologetic communicator. Wannabe web lover. Friendly travel scholar. Problem solver. Amateur social mediaholic.”