Apple launches USB-C port for Apple Pencil New model! The specifications are almost no different from the old model, but the price is cheaper. I went to try it today. How was it? Let’s see the review together.
Review of the Apple Pencil and the new USB-C port! How good is it?
- USB-C port
- Matte plastic material
- Length 155 mm.
- Diameter 7.5 mm.
- Weight 20.5 grams
- There is no USB-C cable included in the box.
- A USB-C cable is required to connect and charge the Apple Pencil to your iPad.
- There is a magnet attached to the side of the iPad.
- While plugged in, your Apple Pencil stays in standby mode to help save battery life.
- Pixel-level resolution
- It has low latency. Type naturally and respond quickly.
- Tilt sensitive for shading and applying different effects.
- Supports Apple Pencil tip lift feature on iPad Pro (Hover)
The Apple Pencil USB-C port supports iPad as follows:
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (6th generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (5th generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (4th generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (3rd generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (1st generation)
- iPad Air (5th generation)
- iPad Air (4th generation)
- iPad (10th generation)
- iPad mini (6th generation)
The fact that the new Apple Pencil (USB-C) does not support some features may be the reason why it is the cheapest of all the models, as Apple sells the Apple Pencil (USB-C) for 3,190 baht, and you can order it through the Apple Store via The Internet or in front of every Apple Store.
“Unapologetic communicator. Wannabe web lover. Friendly travel scholar. Problem solver. Amateur social mediaholic.”