Xiaomi Thailand has launched a new smartphone model. Redmi 12 4G New Capacity, Increased Storage Space The RAM 8GB + ROM 256GB model has interesting features such as a large 6.79-inch display, 90Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch screen response rate, and a premium design that covers glass on the front and back. A machine with IP53 standards for protection against water and dust, a feature that creates another 8GB of virtual RAM, allowing for a maximum of 16GB of RAM, with an AI-powered rear camera, 50MP resolution, and a 5000mAh battery with a capacity of 18 Watt fast charging technology, additional details as below.
Basic specifications for Redmi 12 4G
- Operating system: MIUI based on Android 13
- Machine size: 168.6 x 76.28 x 8.17 mm.
- Weight: 199 grams
- Display: 6.79-inch DotDisplay, FullHD+ resolution (2460 x 1080 pixels), covered with scratch-resistant glass. The maximum screen brightness is 550nits with a 90Hz refresh rate, and there is a 3.0 reading mode with SGS blue light safety standards and certification.
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G88
- GPU: Mali-G52 MP2
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR4X
- Internal storage space: 256 GB
- Supports MicroSD card up to 1TB
- Rear camera: divided into 3 lenses as follows
- The main lens is 50 megapixels, f/1.8 aperture, autofocus.
- Ultra wide lens, 8 MP, 120 degree viewing angle, f/2.2 aperture.
- Macro lens, 2 MP, f/2.4 aperture
- Front camera: 8 megapixel, f/2.2 lens aperture
- SIM tray: Hybrid slot (You must choose to insert two Nano SIM slots or Nano SIM + MicroSD card)
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC, OTG, IR Blaster, 3.5mm headphone jack.
- USB Type C port
- IP53 water and dust resistant
- Security system: face scanning, fingerprint scanning on the side of the device
- Battery: 5000 mAh capacity with 18W fast charging technology
The smartphone can be purchased from Xiaomi Store, Xiaomi Zone and participating stores at 5,499 baht for the 8GB RAM + 256GB ROM variant.
“Unapologetic communicator. Wannabe web lover. Friendly travel scholar. Problem solver. Amateur social mediaholic.”