Jay Leno was pictured leaving the hospital after being treated for facial burns sustained in a garage fire.
The former US talk show host, 72, said last week that he was left with “serious burns from a petrol fire” When one of his old cars caught fire.
Leno is pictured with staff from the Grossman-Bern Center in California on Monday. Scars can be seen on his neck and jaw.
Previous photos of his treatment showed him lying in a hyperbaric chamber, which uses hyperbaric oxygen to help speed recovery.
After more than a week of treatment, clinic chief Dr. Peter Grossman said he was “delighted” with Leno’s progress and “optimistic that he will make a full recovery.”
The clinic’s statement added: “Jay would like to let everyone know how grateful he is for the care he has received and is extremely grateful for all the well wishes.
“He is looking forward to spending Thanksgiving with his family and friends and wishes everyone a great holiday.”
Leno is one of the most popular television personalities in America after hosting the Tonight Show for many years.
He’s also known for having a huge collection of cars and motorcycles, and now hosts a show called Jay Leno’s Garage.
President Joe Biden appeared on a recent episode and drove his 1967 Corvette at over 100 miles per hour.
“Internet geek. Friendly coffee trailblazer. Infuriatingly humble musicaholic. Twitter fan. Devoted alcohol aficionado. Avid thinker.”