- The war for control of the city Like Mariupol Continuing, the large population on the Ukrainian side raises fears. According to President Volodymyr Zhelensky, “The situation in Mariupol is as serious as it can get. It is simply inhumane.”Remarks issued when the Russian Defense Ministry asked the last Ukrainian fighters stationed at the Azovstal metallurgical campus at 6 a.m. Moscow time on Sunday to stop fighting.
- The MoscowThe main ship of the Russian Black Sea Navy sank on Thursday. Ukraine claims to have been hit by two missiles, rejecting the Moscow version, which promises to be a cruiser. “Badly damaged” By a fire. A Ukrainian military official said the personnel could not be fired – one version was, again, anti-Russian. On Saturday evening, the Russian press aired a video of 50 to 80 people on board.
- Russia also continued its bombing, Saturday and Sunday, targeting targets in eight different Ukrainian regions. In Q, one person was killed and several others were injured in the Dornitsky Rayon (administrative district), and an arms factory was targeted. A bomb blast near an open-air market in Kharkiv has killed at least one person and injured 18 others, Ukrainian rescue workers say. A refinery in Lysychansk was also attacked, causing a major fire.
- Russia Decided to ban entry into Russian territory To the British Prime Minister, Boris Johnson, As well as a dozen senior British officials and ministers, in response to British sanctions against Moscow. London responded by saying it would remain so “Exhausted [le] Support for Ukraine. “
- The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) made the announcement on Saturday And 40,200 more He left Ukraine within 24 hours. The new figure brings the total number of Ukrainians fleeing Russia since the start of the Russian invasion on February 24 to 4,836,445.
Read our articles, analyzes and reports on the war in Ukraine
Report. Dinibro lives with the rhythm of waves of refugees and bombings, the logistical tip of resistance to Russian aggression.
Encryption. Mariupol, the last stand of the Azov regiment against Russian troops
Testimony. Ukrainian deportees in France: “2,000 kilometers from here, I know there’s another” house “True “
Investigation. Russian chess advances its troops against Putin
Analysis. War in Ukraine: Possible military scenes in the Donbass
Grandstand. “Extension of NATO to Ukraine should be seriously considered and discussed”
You can find out Our life yesterday In this link.
“Why was my question not published? ⁇ : How? ‘Or’ What “World” Manages contributions on live tracks